Our school premises cover an area of 8,300 square metres and include:
- Main Assembly Hall (seating for up to 200 people) which has within a built in stage, lighting and audio visual system.
- A Dining Hall and Kitchen which can cater for 100 people.
- A Sports Hall and fitness room. The Sports Hall has space for five badminton courts.
- A Gymnasium with sprung wooden floor which can be used for dance, trampolining and gymnastics.
- A Science Block with eight laboratories.
- A Technology and Art Block with seven studios including a new Drama studio with lighting and sound system.
- Five ICT Suites.
- Five Music rooms including one fitted with 16 AppleMac PC’s for use in music technology.
A Humanities and Sixth Form Centre which offers, in addition to eight modern classrooms, two of which can be joined, a reception space with kitchen facilities (Common Room) and a large presentation room (Learning Resource Centre).