Safeguarding for Everyone at Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School
What is being safe?
- The school looks after everyone
- No one is bullied
- No one is racist
- No one is abused in any way
- No one picks on others because they are different
- Everyone knows how to use ICT and the internet safely
- Everyone knows not to abuse substances
What if you are worried about any of these?
- Talk to your Form Tutor
- Talk to your Head of Year
- Email either of the above
- Visit the notice board in the South Vestibule, where you will find the numbers for Childline, NSPCC etc.
Who is in charge of keeping me safe?
Mrs McIlroy - Deputy Headteacher, Pastoral Care and Designated Safeguarding Lead.
Mr Larter - Assistant Headtacher and Designated Safeguarding Lead.
Visitors to the school.
If you have any concerns regarding the welfare of any pupils as a result of your visit please notify staff in reception who will alert a Designated Safeguarding Lead.